In NEFROIATRIKI and NEFROS NEA IONIA, an Environmental Management System is applied according to the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
For us, environmental management is very important, and we are constantly striving to improve the level of our activities in such a way as to contribute to sustainable development and minimize our environmental footprint.
The Agency is committed to the following:
- To recognize and fully comply with the environmental legislation governing any activity performed by the Nephrology Centers.
- Recognize and evaluate the environmental aspects of their activities.
- To take the necessary measures to minimize the environmental aspects.
- To continuously improve the environmental performance of the Nephrology Centers and to take preventive measures.
- Set clear and realistic environmental targets and review them annually to ensure continuous improvement and prevention of environmental pollution.
- To educate and sensitize all employees on issues of environmental management and environmental protection.
- To provide the necessary resources for the implementation of the Environmental Management System and for the achievement of the environmental objectives.
- To continuously implement and improve the Environmental Management System.
- Communicate data and information on its environmental performance to relevant agencies, partners and the community, upon request.
NEFROIATRIKI and NEFROS NEA IONIA, recognize that the protection of the Environment is the obligation of all and are committed to implement every possible measure, procedure and system to minimize the negative environmental impact.
Employees' non-compliance with this Policy may be subject to disciplinary sanctions at the discretion of the Organization's Management.